Green, flat, curve, chamaleon tail, flowers.
Birds singing, water falling, leaves moving on the floor, wind moving the leaves, animals eating.
Soft, wet, fresh, smooth, dirty.
Flavourful, intense, bad taste, tangy, bitter.
Disgusting, heavy, aromatic, odorous, bad perfume.
When I see this image I think in a Chamaleon walking in the plants and camouflaging with green colors. I also imagina a very flexible and large tongue of an animal.
The Island of Chiloé is a very big island, it is about 50 km of wide and 250 km of long. One of the most important things of the island are the 16 churches. The island is composed by a lot of island but the most importants are 30. That day in the island the thing that I liked the most was the craft fair of Castro, it was very big, I bought a lot of things there like wool caps, lenses and a lot of keychains, we also visited some churches of the island. I like very much this island because it was beautiful.
Last summe I went to Rio Calle-Calle. There were a lot of fishes and you can go on a boat to see the fishes neer, also you can catch them, or out of the Rio Calle-Calle you can buy some fishes. It is a beautiful part of the south of Chile to visit. I like it because I went with my friends, but if you go alone it will be a little boring.
1) On wednesday, in the German Colonization Museum I took this photo. This is the house of the Blacksmith.
2) On wednesday , in the German Colonization Museum I took this day. This is the Water Mill, at the back we can see my mates and some plants.
3) On wednesday, in the German Museum I took this photo. This is the Belfry, and thereare some plants. In the Belfry if you enter you will find a lot of things.
4) On wednesday, in the Belfry of the museum I took this photo. This thing is a Potato Harvester.
5) On wednesday, in the Belfry of the museum I took this photo. This is a weight, it is used know the weight of any object.
6) On wednesday, In Frutillar I took this photo. It is a house with a german design.
7) On wednesday, in the Belfry of the museum I took this photo. This is a Seed Crusher.
8) On wednesday, in the Belfry of the museum I took this photo. This is a Sorting of Seeds.
9) On wednesday,in the Belfry of the museum I took this photo. This is a Grain Disinfector.
10) On wednesday, in the Belfry in the museum I took this photo. This is a Stationary Thresher.
1)Where was Siqueiros mural found?
In the south Pesadine, in the city of Los Angeles.
2)What happened to the mural?
The mural was repainted.
3)What is the artistic status given to Siqueiros in the film?
The world best painter of murals.
4)Who else seemed to have the same artistic status?
Jose Orozco and Diego Rivera has the same artistic status.
5)What other two murals did Siqueiros paint in L.A.?
America Tropical and Port Trades of Mexico.
6)What clue(s) did the curators have to find the lost mural again?
This mural has three windows.
7)Why, according to the film, was the mural hidden for more than 70 years?
The messages of the murals were not autorized by the autority.